"foreign" Language in my own country

7:24 PM

boo yeahh..

Finally landed in Ende, East Nusa Tenggara a week ago.

first landed here and it feel weird and amused. Oh God, my country is beautiful.
Ende is surrounded by mountains. Left right, up and down all you can see is mountains. 

but the most important thing is people here speak differently. I mean, course they speak bahasa but with their own style. It sounds super weird. I keep saying, " huh?" "apa?" or I frown .
In java people call others with "mbak" means sister, we call like this to respect other whether she is younger or older than us. Or "mas" means brother. But here people usually call it with "kakak" well the meaning is same but the habit is different. From mbak/mas to kakak, I feel weird already

Geezz.. despite the beautiful view here, the town is quite small with winding up and down road everywhere. No mall of course. Not too many vehicles, less traffic light and no more traffic jam.

I like living here, but I miss my sisters and mommy so much :( 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images