Fifty Shades of Grey - Trilogy

9:43 PM

FUCK!

Yes, this is the most common word that you will read most of the trilogy of Fifty Shades.
 yeah yeah, I'm totally melt down by the story. Christian really got me under my skin.
God, please give me a man like Christian. Charming, super rich, fuck-able :))

Actually the character is almost same like twilight (yeah, it's twilight in more real human baby!)
You cannot dream that Edward Cullen is in the real world, but maybe Christian Grey is.

I cannot stop read this book, holly shit, this is the most addicted romance book I've ever read. Unlike twilight.
Like many other women out there, I was so melt knowing what Christian do to Anastasia. Well you know, us, women, like mysterious man but also romantic, super rich, caring, a bit over-protective and also great in sex so much (yes, we have many lists, trust me!)

Sadly this book is not translated into Indonesia (you should know why) but I super hope that the movie will play here. I will watch it in Premier Cinema....



Good God, please I want my Grey for the rest of my life

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Pageviews

Warung Blogger

Flickr Images